Terms & Conditions
Jeep Tours – Terms & Conditions
- All our Jeeps come with a fully qualified licensed driver that is conversant in several languages.
- All participants are covered by third party liability insurance whilst taking part in any of our tours.
- During summer time all tours will have a swim stop. Do not forget your swimwear and sun protection.
- Pick up time starts between 8 a.m. and 9.30a.m. depending on your location. Kindly view the pick up instructions as below.
- Anyone interested in driving a Jeep must be 25 years of age and over and have a valid driving license, and always following the tour leader. Representatives must book them as drivers
Quad Bike Tours – Terms & Conditions
- Drivers under 21 years of age or drivers without a valid driving license will not be able to drive a quad bike. No refund will be given.
- Quad bike clients should wear proper footwear.
- Drivers have to follow the tour leader at all times.
- Racing and overtaking or other, are strictly prohibited.
- Should the rules not be followed carefully and an accident should occur, the responsible driver will be fully responsible for any resulting costs.
- The quads are fully comprehensive insured except for the first €330.00 which is borne by the hirer/driver for the access fee of insurance.
- The rules should be followed at all times so that the tour will enhance your holiday and stay pleasant in your memory.
- Should one not follow these rules, the quad bike will be confiscated without refund of any payment.
Pick Up Times
- Valletta, Floriana, San Gwann and Msida at 8am.
- Gzira and Sliema at 8.15am
- St. Julian’s and Paceville at 8.30am
- Bugibba, Qawra and St. Paul’s Bay at 8.45am
- Golden Sands at 9.10am
- Mellieha at 9.15am
- Marfa at 9.20am
- Gozo at 9.30am
If you are residing in any other location which is not on the above list, kindly inform us and we will give you the pick up time.
Kindly wait outside the hotel at the given time. The van will pick you up from outside the hotel and drive you to the private powerboat, and on your arrival in Gozo you will see our team with the sign ‘Gozo Pride Tours’.
If you are not residing in a hotel, we will give you a pick up location where it will be easier for both you and the van driver to find each other. e.g. a church, police station, bank etc.
If you cancel your tour during the high tourist season of Summer, you will not be given a refund.